I am going to be quick and to the point for the coverage of this build (12984).
Much like in Build 12857 when we saw the major change to Divine Plea (reduce its effectiveness, double the CD) we see a similar situation happening in this build with Holy Light. They are lowering the effectiveness of the spell but raising what it takes to cast!
- Holy Light base healing has been reduced by 25%. Mana costs changed to 9% of base mana, up from 6% of base mana.
- Light of Dawn base healing has been increased by 10%. Can no longer consume Holy Power to increase healing.
- Improved Concentration Aura is gone.
- Daybreak now has a 10/20% chance to make your next Holy Shock not trigger a cooldown if used within 12 sec. (Old – 15/30% chance to reset Holy Shock’s cooldown)
- Spiritual Focus (Tier 5) *New* – Grants hit rating equal to 50/100% of any Spirit gained from items or effects.
Furthermore, what purpose does hit have for me? As far as I am aware, heals aren’t going to miss. It isn’t like we haven’t had hit increasing talents before like the buff that Enlightened Judgements gives to hit by 4%, but a talent for only hit?
Not being in Beta, I am only going on the fact of my PTR experience for the talents and abilities and it seemed from my inspections and observations that Improved Concentration Aura was a talent that not everyone had because of the lack of talent points but it has been with us for a very long time now and it is a sad thing to see it go.
But like I said, quick to the point and as sharp as this build is.
On an interesting note, something I leave you with to hopefully keep your spirits up, Master of Arms & Did Someone Order a Knuckle Sandwhich? are now feats of Strength.