What a boring title, right? Well, I am horribly sick right now, so I won’t do anything to indepth but the information has to be covered; I am already a build behind!
- Divine Light now has a 3 sec cast time. Up from 2.5 sec.
- Seal of Insight now has a chance to restore 4% of the paladin’s maximum mana. (Old – Unknown value)
- Consecration now costs 55% of base mana, up from 22% of base mana.
- Sense Undead is gone.
- Seal of Righteousness additional Holy Damage reduced by 50%.
- Light of Dawn now consumes all Holy Power to increase healing by 10% per application.
- Blessed Life revamped – All attacks against you have a 50/100% chance to cause you to generate Holy Power. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.
- Improved Concentration Aura is now a 2 ranks talents, down from 3 ranks. Increases effect of Concentration Aura by 8/15% and reduces Silence and Interrupt effects by 15/30%.
- Divine Favor revamped – Increases your spell casting haste by 20% and spell critical chance by 20% for 20 sec. / Instant, 3 min cooldown
- Enlightened Judgements revamped – Your Judgement instantly heals you for [970 to 1081] / [1940 to 2162].
- Clarity of Purpose now reduces casting time by 0.15/0.35/0.5 sec. (Up from 0.1/0.2/0.3 sec)
- Seal of Insight encompasses aspects of both Seal of Light and Seal of Wisdom.
- Blessed Life will effect the leveling holy paladin making them take more damage when soloing.
- Enlightened Judgements no longer increase the range to 40 yards.
- Avenger’s Shield is now Protection’s primary skill. Cooldown lowered from 30 to 24 sec.
- Divine Shield can now be used with Avenging Wrath.
- Hand of Reckoning no longer deals damage if the target isn’t attacking you.
- Hammer of Justice no longer interrupts spellcasting for 3 sec.
- Shield of the Templar now reduces the cooldown of Avenger’s Shield by 3/6/9 sec. (Down from 3/7/10 sec)
- Sacred Duty revamped – Your Judgements have a 25/50% chance of making your next Shield of the Righteous a critical strike. Lasts 15 sec.
- Vindication revamped – Your Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous have a 50/100% chance to reduce physical damage done by targets by 5/10% for 10 sec.
- Shield of the Righteous revamped – Slam the target with your shield, causing Holy damage. Consumes all applications of Holy Power to determine damage dealt:
1 Holy Power: 20% Attack Power
2 Holy Power: 60% Attack Power
3 Holy Power: 120% Attack Power / 6% of base mana, 5 yd range, Instant cast
- Guarded by the Light now increases your Word of Glory by 30/60% when used on yourself. (Up from 20/40%)
- Holy Shield is now a Tier 5 talent, up from Tier 4. Revamped – Using Shield of the Righteous or Inquisition increases your block chance by 15% for 20 sec.
- Grand Crusader now also procs from Hammer of the Righteous.
- Hallowed Ground now decreases Consecration’s mana cost by 40/80%.
- Hammer of the Righteous revamped – Hammer the current target for 40% weapon damage, causing a wave of light that hits all targets within 0 yards for 1061 to 1407 Holy damage. Grants a charge of Holy Power.
- Wrath of the Lightbringer now also affect your Judgement and Hammer of Wrath spells.
The most interesting change in this tree, as I am not terribly expereinced with it, is that Divine Shield can be used with Avenging Wrath. Currently, they cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other.
- Judgement of Vengeance is now named Judgement of Truth.
- Seal of Truth now deals 16% weapon damage when it’s stacked to 5 times. (Down from 33%)
- Crusader Strike now has a 4.5 sec cooldown. (Up from 4 sec)
- Inquiry of Faith now increases the damage done by Seal of Truth by 10/20/30% (Down from 20/40/60%) and now also increases the duration of Inquisition by 50/100/150%.
- Seals of Command now deals 7% weapon damage, down from 15%.
- Divine Purpose revamped – The following attacks have a 20% chance to generate Holy Power: Judgement, Exorcism, Templar’s Verdict, Divine Storm, Inquisition, Holy Wrath
- The Art of War now has a 10/20/30% chance to proc (up from 5/10/15%) but the effect cannot be triggered while Exorcism is on cooldown.
- Divine Storm now deals 22/74/150% weapon damage depending on your Holy Power. (Up from 22/50/90%)
- Improved Crusader Strike is gone, replaced with Sanctity of Battle (NYI) – Haste effects lower the cooldown of your Crusader Strike.
- Improved Judgement is now a Tier 1 talent, down from Tier 2. Now increases the range of your Judgement by 10/20 yards instead of increasing its damage.
- Conviction is gone.
- Eye for an Eye now has a 20/40% chance to proc from magic attacks. (Old – 5/10% chance from all attacks)
- Rule of Law is now a Tier 2 talent, up from Tier 1.
- Long Arm of the Law *new* (Tier 3) – Your Judgement has a 50/100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
- Eternal Glory *new* (Tier 2) – Your Word of Glory has a 20/40% chance not to consume Holy Power.
By taking Improved Judgements in the Ret tree, a holy paladin will still be able to increase the range of judgement spells. This is also beneficial to get to Tier 2 where Eternal Glory will have a chance to make Word of Glory mana free and holy power free. So far, I feel that healadins get more support from the Retribution tree than the Prot tree; that is only a current observation and is liable to change.
- Healing Hands is now named Holy Radiance.
- Denounce is now a Tier 3 talent, down from Tier 5.
- Illumination is now a Tier 5 talent, up from Tier 3. Now 2 Ranks instead of 3 Ranks. you gain mana equal to 15/30% of the base cost of the spell. (Up from 10/20/30%)
- Inquisition is no longer exclusive with Holy Shield.
- Divine Purpose now has a 40% chance to generate Holy Power, up from 20%.
- Long Arm of the Law now increases movement speed by 45%, up from 30%.
- Eternal Glory now has a 20% chance not to consume Holy Power, down from 40%.
There you have it the latest changes on what is going on in the world of Paladin on the beta tests. I still do not have an invite so remember this is all baseline information. The most recent changes all seem to be modifying the major changes that have been announced several builds ago, so nothing to major or devastating this time around!